This looks really cool. Has keyboard support been implemented yet?
A downloadable game
Esoria needs your help
In this Side-Scrolling ARPG you'll take the role of a hero to free the island of Esoria from the clutches of 'Heres' an ancient creature that tries to destroy humanity.
Try out the Demo and make sure you read the "Please Read" section before buying!
There you can find devlogs, annoucenments, you can give feedback.
To report bugs, please use our discord or firstname.lastname@example.org
With influences from the Soulsborne genre and classic sidescroller games, 'Esoria' is not a simple ARPG. It will require patience, tactics and precise planning on your journey. Many of the modern quality-of-life elements are missing, and you're encouraged to explore everything carefully. Talk to NPCs and hear what they have to say. Look at every corner to progress further.
- Classic 2D Pixel Platformer
- Choose from one of four classes: Paladin, Mage, Ranger, Thief
- Explore the island of 'Esoria' with its different biomes.
- Slay monsters and bosses to equip your hero.
- Unlock new skills and upgrade your equipment with various materials.
- Play together with your friend in local coop.
- The game is still in development. Filled with bugs and glitches.
- The story is not yet complete, the last three planned areas are in development. Still, a playthrough can take around 4-5 hours. If you play different classes and try different builds, you will have many hours of fun.
- A Xbox gamepad is required. I do not guarantee that other controllers will work at this time. Keyboard support may follow.
- The complete item upgrade system will be revised.
- The areas 'Suzaak', 'The Haunted Forest' and 'Ephiras' will be added.
- Suggestions from you.
Since the game is still in development, you may encounter some bugs, feel free to report them via Discord.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of 1.79€ EUR. You will get access to the following files:
- Esoria v0.5.7.0 available!1 day ago
- Current status of Esoria and new Version upcoming26 days ago
- 'Summer Sale' and a few words!Jun 21, 2022
- Esoria is now Available: Early Access Release and DemoJun 12, 2022
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you, I appreciate it. Unfortunately I'm busy with another project right now, but will work on keyboard support when I have time again.
Nice pixel art, is it custom made?
Glad you like it. Depends, the tileset is from "runninblood", you can find it here on itch.io. The characters are from me and partly from an artist.
I loved that vintage pixel art look.
Here's my "two cents" for your project. Good luck.
Good game, worth checking out the demo!